Updates/Fixes in Version: 9.0c:
– Revamped the UI.
– Integrated correctOvershoot script.
The retimingTool allows you to change the length of keys in your animation without having to select the keys themselves in the timeline or the graph editor. And much more…
- Easily set the desired key length just by clicking on the plus or minus buttons.
- Create new keys that are going to be where you want them to be (!) using a concept of “closer” to the previous key or to the next one.
- Get the length of a key with just one click.
- “Bake” your keys in a non-destructive/non-curve-altering way; It just means your pose is going to be a “full” pose that you can move in time without fear that keys around it will be affected at all.
- Tweak your curves/keys in and out tangents without having to use the graph editor.
- Correct Maya’s overshoots to avoid “wobbling” inbetweens.
This feature will remove the overshoots from your animation curves and should do a good job in about 90% of the cases.
- Select an object with some keys and run “correctOvershoot” to correct every curves.
- Select keys (or a curve) in the Graph Editor and run “correctOvershoot” to only correct the selected keys/curves.