NAME: Lionel Gallat.
I can be reached at seith[at]seithcg[dot]com (just replace the [at] with… well, you know…).
- Developer of video game “Ghost of a Tale” (SeithCG).
- Animation Director on “The Lorax” at MacGuff Line (Universal).
- Animation Director on “Despicable Me” at MacGuff Line (Universal).
- Freelance animation consulting on “Astro Boy” (Imagi).
- Taught Maya Rigging Class at StudioArts.
- Freelance animation for ReelFX on “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”.
- Supervising Animator (3D) on “Flushed-Away” (Dreamworks).
- Supervising Animator (3D) on “Sharktale” (Dreamworks).
- Senior Animator (2D/3D) on “Sinbad, Legend of the Seven Seas” (Dreamworks).
- Supervising Animator (2D) on “Spirit, Stalion of the Cimaron” (Dreamworks).
- Senior Animator (2D) on “The Road to Eldorado” (Dreamworks).
- Junior Animator (2D) on “The Prince of Egypt” (Dreamworks).
- Animator at Bibo Films in Paris (advertisements, short…).
- Student in the animation section at the CFT Gobelins in Paris.
- Student at the Fine Arts Shool in Perpignan (France).
- Drawing, Modeling, Rigging, Animation, Surfacing, Lighting, MEL scripting, Compositing, Programming, Music.
- Maya, Mental Ray, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Dreamweaver, Python, After-Effects.